Why we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you to identify you, to ensure that we provide you with the correct feedback regarding your performance in various tests, and to help us deliver a superior educational experience. Information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products, and may help us tailor your educational experience.
What Information do we collect and how do we use it?
1. Information you provide: We collect information to provide more effective services. We ask for your name, email address, and other personal information when you register to use certain features of our website. We also may ask for this information at other times, such as when you enter contests or other promotions sponsored by us and/or our partners. We may also ask you to submit your ID and Address Proof such as Passport, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID card etc. If you use a feature that requires payment of a fee, we collect your credit card data or payment account information. If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we ask you for information to send the invitation (such as your friend's email address). We automatically send your friend a one-time email or instant message inviting him/her to visit our site. We store this information to: send this one-time invitation, register a referral if your invitation is accepted, and track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at our registered office address to request that we remove this information from our database. When you use one of our paid products, we track the web pages, and information that has been accessed by you, and store it on our servers. This enables us to track items that you have completed, and those that you need to see.
2. Cookies: We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
3. Log information: When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. User communications: When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
6. Alerts: We may alert you by email if we update our website in a way that we believe you should know about. Email alerts are usually prompted by new features on the websites, or substantial improvements in product offerings.
7. Public Forums: When you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
If use a feature requiring payment of a fee, we transmit your credit card data to our bank for processing. If we encounter a problem with payment, we may review the order information with you and our bank to resolve it. We do not otherwise disclose your credit card information. We do not share your email address or your personal information with third party marketers. We offer secure pages to collect sensitive information on our order form, such as credit card information. We also use administrative, physical and technical precautions to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information stored on our system. We host the Site at a commercial-grade data center that employs extensive security practices. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
How Long Do We Retain User Data?
Currently, we plan to retain user data while an account is active and for at least three years afterwards. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.
Management of User Information:
You can access and manage your account information. You can update your usage by accessing further paid services or products, or change details such as email address, and personal information.
Your Consent to This Policy
If You Have a Question:
We are posting this Policy in an effort to be a good web citizen. If you have a question, please bring it to our attention. Write to us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Saket Nagar, Bhopal